- The Premier Elite 3″ Knife features a hot-isostatic pressed (HIP) ceramic blade for superior strength and sharpness.
- Features a distinctive etched design on the blade reminiscent of a traditional Japanese Zen sand garden.
- The flat-sided oval pakka wood handle design is inspired by the shape of a Koban, an old Japanese gold coin and is joined to the blade with stainless steel rivets and a bolster.
- Unique hot-isostatic pressed ceramic blade is made from Kyocera’s proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan for exceptional quality and durability.
- Distinctive etched knife blade and unique handle design, inspired by Japanese cultural elements
- Lightweight and easy to clean, ceramic blades are rust proof.
- Ultra-sharp blade that will maintain their edge up to 10x longer than steel blades
- Perfectly balanced, Kyocera knives are ideal for reed making uses.
- Made in Japan and packaged in a black gift box with protective sleeve.
THE SAMURAI SWORD OF REED MAKING KNIVES!
KYRMK – KYOCERA REED MAKING KNIFE